CAMPING, MUSIC & FUN!
NEW IN 2017
- Camping wristbands have been discontinued in 2017, they are now part of your concert wristband.
All sites are now located at our Graceland grounds.
- • By reserving your campsite you agree to the below rules:
- • Each site is allowed 1 vehicle and 1 Camping Unit. Unauthorized vehicles could be towed at owner’s expense.
- • Vehicles leaving the campsite after Friday at 3 pm will NOT be allowed to re-enter (please use designated parking area).
- • Price is per site, not per person and for the entire weekend.
- • Campers under the age of 19 must be accompanied by an adult aged 19+ who assumes responsibility for the entire campsite and its occupants.
- • Underage drinkers will result in the eviction of the entire campsite.
- • Specific site requests cannot be accommodated.
- • Campsite locations and layout subject to change.
- • Please monitor your email after reserving campsite for updates, directions etc. (Sent from firstname.lastname@example.org or Ticketscene).
- • If gates are closed, overnight parking is available at “Lucknow Community Centre” (694 Campbell Street) south of the Lucknow Sports Complex.
- • Lucknow’s Music in the Fields is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten tickets.
- • ONLY cans and plastic is allowed. NO GLASS BOTTLES OR GLASS CONTAINERS (they will be confiscated).
- • Intoxicated patrons may be denied entry to the concert at security’s discretion.
- • NO OPEN FIRES ARE ALLOWED, THIS INCLUDES PROPANE FIRE PITS (BBQs or grills are allowed for cooking ONLY).
- • Generators are allowed on site, but patrons may be asked to turn them off if use is loud or excessive.
- • Please use designated entrance/exit gates. Respect the proximity of neighbouring homes of the campground. Do not trespass on these properties.
- • Any person involved in illegal or criminal activity on site will be handed over to the OPP.
- • No personal ATV’s, scooters, golf carts, etc. on site (not including personal accessibility vehicles)
- • No household furniture allowed on campsites. This includes couches.
- • Music in the Fields reserves the right to confiscate household furniture without compensation to owner
- • NO PETS of any kind at the festival or the campground (Service dogs exempt).
- • NO CRUISING IN CAMPGROUNDS. Once your vehicle is in, it should be parked for the weekend.
- • No rowdy, disrespectful behaviour or excessive noise. Please respect your neighbours and fellow campers.
- • NO FIREWORKS.
- • MEDICAL / FIRST AID services are available on site during the day.
- • GARBAGE/RECYCLING – Keep your campsite tidy, garbage and recycle bags will be available at the info booth. Bagged garbage is picked up daily from campsites. Messy campgrounds are grounds for eviction
- • LOST AND FOUND – located at the Lucknow’s Music in the Fields INFO booth on site. Music in the Fields is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Anything of value (including coolers) should be locked up at your campsite out of sight.
- • NOT FOLLOWING THE ABOVE RULES IS GROUNDS FOR EVICTION AT THE DISCRETION OF LUCKNOW’S MUSIC IN THE FIELDS, SECURITY AND/OR LAW ENFORCEMENT.
- * Rain or shine event, no refunds/exchanges or transfers on campsites.
CAMP SITE QUESTIONS: email@example.com
Those located closest to the concert grounds, will be in limited quantity and priced accordingly. Only these sites will be pre-assigned. So when you book your site book under the same name, or let us know who you want to camp with in the pop up box, and we will do our best to accommodate.
These sites will be assigned as you arrive, so if you want to camp together, you need to arrive together, and let us know when you check in how many sites you have with you.
If you prefer not to feel squished between big trailers and only want tents around you. The sites are smaller and therefore, cheaper.
Available in Premium and general camping, campers must have a valid handicap permit.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT TO SUNDAY MORNING INCLUSIVE! (No single night camping available).
Camping registration is located at the following location: Washington Street, Lucknow Ontario
IMPORTANT RULES & INFORMATION
CAMPING SCHEDULE & INFORMATION
Camping Registration Hours
- Wednesday: 3pm – 9pm
- Thursday: 9am – 9pm
- Friday: 9am – 6pm
Register at Washington St., Lucknow, ON
- Thursday: 6:30pm – Close
- Friday: 10:00am – Close
- Saturday: 10:00am – Close
Showers (Lucknow Arena)
- Thursday: 8am – 2pm
- Friday: 8am – 2pm
- Saturday: 9am – 12pm